50-Ton Hydraulic Top Drive
Highwood’s 50-Top Drive is uniquely designed for the specific needs of service rigs. This compact, lightweight top drive still packs a punch with torque capabilities of up to 6,700 ft*lbs. It also provides 180 degrees of rotation with both link and swivel tilt functions. The 50-Ton Top Drive is all about using the right tool for the job.
Stability and Control
- Full Swivel, Link, Elevator, Back-up Hydraulic Actuation
- Trip pipe from 3 sides of the floor
- Control panel mounted next to Driller
- Optional hydraulic power unit trailer available
- Integrated torque tracking system
- Max Torque - 6,723 ft-lbs
- Max Speed - 310 RPM
- Max Static Loading - 50 Tons
- 100 RPM Dynamic Loading - 50 Tons
- Max Circulating Pressure - 5,000 psi or 10,000 psi
- Fluid Passage Bore Through Stem. - 1-1/2" I.D.
- Gooseneck Connection - 2-1/2" API LP
- Standard Stem Connection - 2-7/8" I.F.
Dimensions & Weight
- Total Height - 142"
- Total Width - 42"
- Total Depth - 34"
- Total Weight - ~2,200 lbs
- Link Tilt System
- Hydraulic Elevators
- Skid or Trailer Mounted HPU
- Integrated Torque Track
- Back Up Clamp
Download our PDF Brochure for Full Details