100-Ton Hydraulic Top Drive
Highwood’s Top Drive is specifically designed for todays well servicing environment. This versatile Top Drive provides 180 degrees of rotation with both link and swivel tilt functions. Easily share the power swivel between multiple rigs with the quick release feature without removing the hoisting equipment.
Stability and Control
- Full Swivel, Link, Elevator, Back-up Hydraulic Actuation
- Trip pipe from 3 sides of the floor
- Control panel mounted next to Driller
- Optional hydraulic power unit trailer available
- Integrated torque tracking system
- Max Torque - 7,000 ft-lbs
- Max Speed - 150 RPM
- Max Static Loading - 100 Tons
- 100 RPM Dynamic Loading - 98 Tons
- Max Circulating Pressure - 5,000 psi
- Fluid Passage Bore Through Stem. - 2" I.D.
- Gooseneck Connection - 2-1/2" API LP
- Standard Stem Connection - 2-7/8" I.F.
Dimensions & Weight
- Total Height - 139"
- Total Width - 44-3/4"
- Total Depth - 32"
- Total Weight - ~4,200 lbs
- Link Tilt System
- Hydraulic Elevators
- Skid or Trailer Mounted HPU
- Integrated Torque Track
Download our PDF Brochure for Full Details