This B.O.P mounted push machine's purpose is to overcome various challenges presented by underbalanced wells. Snubbing applications, SAGD jobs, or any challenges where down hole friction overcomes string weight, this jacking unit keeps your pipe pushing through any resistance you may encounter.
Because Not All Jobs Are Created Equal
- 5' standard stroke length, with optional lengths available where necessary
- Conforms to virtually any B.O.P stack
- Both closed faced and open faced options available
- Capable of pushing up to 30,000 lbs of force
- Tubular Sizes: 2-⅜" - 5-½ "
- Push Force: 30,000 lbs
- Pull Force: 30,000 lbs
- Specs include stationary slips
- No changing of dies required
- H.U.D piloted control at drillers console
- Variable heights/stroke lengths available
- Adapter available to conform to any annular mount
Dimensions & Weight
- Stroke: Length 5'
- Height: 12'5"
- Width: 26"
- Weight: 3,500 lbs
Download our PDF Brochure for Full Details